CIB Commercial Auto.png

Commercial Auto Insurance for all of Fayette County and Georgia


Keep Your Cars On The Road

Commercial Auto Insurance comes in many shapes and sizes, ranging from trucking on major highways to food trucks downtown. Each of these businesses is tied together by the same idea, your vehicles are the way you keep your business running. Because of that, protection for any damage they cause, or caused to them can be a major impact on your operations. Commercial auto can help ensure that the cost to keep your vehicles on the road doesn't stop you from growing.

Food Truck
Common Coverages

There are so many types of Commercial Auto that it's hard to list all the possibilities, but some of the most common coverages include:

  • Cost of repairs

  • Property Damage

  • Bodily Injury

  • Operation Interruption

  • Loss of equipment

Let the team at Customized Insurance Brokers assess your situation and find the best insurance companies and rates for you!

Start Your Quote

Customized Insurance Brokers has decades of experience providing commercial auto insurance coverage to every type of business ranging from lawn care, landscapers, excavation companies, over the road truckers, and so many more.

Tell us about your business and we will find the perfect combination of coverage for your needs.

Or call us at 770-755-1775

Frequently asked questions

Commercial Auto

What types of businesses need Commercial Auto Insurance?

Commercial Auto Insurance should be necessary for any business that relies on vehicles as a main part of its business. That includes any trucking, rental car businesses, food trucks, taxi services, tour services, and more. However, it also can apply to any businesses that uses cars for deliveries or employee transportation, even if that's just a small part of your business.

What does Commercial Auto cover?

Commercial Auto covers many of the same things that a regular auto policy covers, such as collision, property damage, bodily injury, uninsured motorist and more. However, because commercial vehicles often have multiple different drivers, operate during specific time frames, and you may have more than one, the considerations that go into the policy are different. Talk with Customized Insurance Brokers today about a Commercial Auto policy.

How much Commercial Auto Insurance Should my Business Purchase?

The amount required for your specific business will vary depending on whether or not you are only trying to protect your business in the even of an accident or satisfy requirements needed through the Georgia Department of Transportation. A good rule of thumb is to carry at least $1,000,000 CSL (combined single limit) coverage which insures that the bodily injury and property damage of any accident you cause is covered up to $1 million.

How do I determine whether I need commercial or personal insurance?

If you regularly use your vehicle for any of the following: -Transporting equipment -Driving clients to and from destinations e.g. viewing houses, -Hauling heavy work related items -Delivering and installing equipment While not all inclusive, these are instances when you should consider a commercial policy or purchasing a policy know as hired and non owned auto which would insure you when you are using your personal vehicle for work related tasks.

Can I get the paperwork from your company to take care of my DOT and MC filings?

You sure can! We are very versed with the limits and requirements needed to get and keep your authority. Many of our clients are over the road truckers so we know how important it is for the paperwork to be correct and filed in a timely fashion.

How Do I obtain a Certificate of Insurance?

You would obtain a certificate of insurance by giving us a call at our office. We usually turn around all certificates within the same day. Some are granted within an hour.

How do I make a claim on my Commercial Auto Policy?

To file a claim, you can contact us and we can get you over to your specific carrier or you can contact your carrier directly. They will ask for your policy number, basic information regarding your business, and a description of the accident. Once they have this information, they will set up a claim, get an adjuster filed, and you will be on your way to utilizing your coverage.

Can I add and remove vehicles to my commercial auto policy?

Yes you can! Simply give us a call and will will just need the following: To add a driver: Full Name, Date of Birth, Driver's License Number, and CDL status To add a vehicle: Vehicle Identification Number, Year/Make/Model, Mileage, Vehicle Use To remove a driver or vehicle, we will just need to know which vehicle and/or which driver.

Other Common Coverages
Open for Business

Business Owner's


The first step to covering your business. Talk with us for an evaluation today!

Business Meeting

Coverage for your business's property and operations.

General Liability

Signing Forms

Errors & Omissions

Everyone makes mistakes, make sure you are protected when it happens.